Cloud ERP Security
Trek Cloud ERP is deployed on Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud computing platform infrastructure, which is designed specifically for enterprise applications. For more than a decade, our clients have utilized Trek Global and AWS to protect their data and their business. AWS provides high availability and dependability to Fortune 500 companies and businesses worldwide, and is a leading cloud storage services provider in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant.
Essential business and application processes provide you and your customers with the highest level of 24×7 availability and cloud ERP security.
- Disaster Recovery. Data is securely replicated on redundant servers and databases located in different AWS regions. This redundancy ensures continuity of the business operation in the event of server or zone failure. Your business and data are protected from data loss due to hardware failure or unexpected disasters.
- Power Backups. Uninterrupted service is provided during power outages with power backups, including generators and Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) units.
- Fire Protection. Fire detection and suppression systems are employed in the data centers and use wet-pipe, double-interlocked pre-action or gaseous sprinkler systems.
- Environmental Control. Climate and temperature control systems maintain an optimal and constant operating environment for maximum performance while eliminating system outages.
- System Monitoring. Constant monitoring is in place to quickly identify and respond to systems problems.
- Preventative Maintenance. Regular preventative maintenance is performed for maximum performance and life of hardware systems.
Rest assured that your business data will be protected from attacks due to these proactive measures.
- Data Center Monitoring. Access to all data centers is monitored and kept secure with surveillance systems, intrusion detection systems and professional security.
- Firewalls. Applications are protected from unnecessary access by only allowing appropriate services through the firewall. Ongoing monitoring and audits of the firewall are performed to ensure application security compliance.
- Encryption. Data transmissions are encrypted with 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Certification and follow the standards required by the PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
- Password Policies. Stringent password policies prevent unauthorized access to applications.